Saturday, August 22, 2009

A sharing

Although I only attended a few initial sessions of LUSH & didn't do so much after due to work commitments, the bible study sessions opened up new insights for me on the interpretatations of the books in question in the bible ie. the importance of knowing the contextual background to the incidents of God's judgement & what the apostles like Paul wrote. In knowing only the face value interperetation of these passages in reading on our own or being taught by mainstream churches may only deepen our guilt of who we really are.

In a spiritual environment where I can be finally be comfortable in my own skin, it was edifying to hear the wonderful women who shared openly about their experiences & reinforce the knowing that I was never alone in this battle. I was already on the way there in reconciling with God, but LUSH & FCC facilitated the completion of my journey.

My sincere thanks to Jaime, Julia & Cephas for their time, love & patience in extending themselves, so that all like-minded Christian women will know that God has always loved us for who we are & has never left us.


Vivien (LUSH 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment